In this HOW TO, we will go through the process of Inventory to Fixed Asset Transfer
- In this case you need to create Fixed Asset manually in the Fixed Asset Module first.
- Consider we have the below asset created belonging to AC group.
- Go to Fixed assets/Journals/Inventory to Fixed Assets and create a new journal
- Then enter the Date, select the Fixed Asset from the drop down in the Fixed Asset Number Column, enter the Transaction Type as Acquisition, select the Item from drop down. The system will get the cost as in the inventory.
- Then go to the Inventory Dimension TAB to select the Location specific data
- Then click on Post and then OK, this will transfer all the Item Cost to the Fixed Asset Master.
======Subscribe to the blog for all the updates on HOW TO ARTICLES======